OCIDE shapes its Management Policy based on the quality of its services, the respect and protection of its staff, as well as the strongest commitment to sustainable development.
The guidelines and management goals of the company are included in its General Policy Statement based on the following commitments:
- To make a priority of obtaining such a level of service that specific and non specific expectations of clients and customers are met.
- To comply with all the technical, occupational and environmental legislation and technical standards as well as with the organization's internal requirements.
- To bring forward and to transmit to the Staff the company's general policy, programs and objectives in order to achieve their involvement and to promote the training and awareness to improve their performance.
- To ensure the fulfillment of the existing legislation by OCIDE's employees and collaborating parties and subcontracted companies via communication and training.
- To minimize adverse effects to the environment and the people by means of adequate planning, practices and technologies.
- To consider management as an integral planning process, periodically establishing programs, objectives and goals that guarantee the requirements of the company's management policy and to keep improving the management system's efficiency.
- The fulfillment of the requirements will be regularly verified, based on known and clear indicators, monitored by the organization's employees providing a reference frame to annually reassess and revise the objectives.
- To maintain a responsible attitude toward society with the diffusion of its policy and helping in the resolution of any arising issues.
The Board of Directors extends this commitment to all the employees, as well as to those who work in the name of OCIDE so that they fulfill the guidelines of this policy, checked periodically in order to make sure that they are suitable for the organization's current activities.